Bolsa de Empleo
are currently hiring for a
Financial Analyst II
Purpose of the position:
- This position provides financial planning and analysis needs for the Marketing group and Support Office (SO) related projects.
- The financial analyst will provide consistent reporting, analysis, forecasting, and engagement in supporting the Marketing Leadership team and SO projects.
- An Financial Planning & Analyze manager will provide oversight for this position and this person will liaise with designated management of the Marketing team and Support Office contacts.
Skills required include:
- Required Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Required 2 - 3 years of experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and recommend best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Superior organization, prioritization, and self-motivation skills.
- Strong computer skills. MS Office Suite.
- Required advanced Excel (pivot tables).
- Excellent oral and written (English-Spanish) communication skills.
- Authorized by the appropriate professional association.
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes/Domino environment preferred.
- Certified Financial Analyst and experience in working with SunSystems accounting software and/or INFOR budget & planning management.
- Experience in using Access preferred.
Candidate must be a team player and with an ability to work with virtual teams. We are seeking committed and skilled professionals who share in our core values, vision statement, and mission statement, and in our passion to help others in restoring their lives to the fullest. Requires a commitment to learning, including professional and spiritual growth.
If you are interested and qualified, please apply on-line (www.elempleo.com - Financial Analyst II) including salary requirements by the closing date of April 8th, 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.